1. Take clean, fluffy eyeshadow brush and dust over the tip of the pencil
2. Sweep colour onto eyelids, following your crease and brushing over the lid. If your crease is not very defined, play with the placement by softly blending the eye colour along the eye socket until you get the look you like.
1. Use pencil to draw a continuous line into the base of your lashes being sure to avoid leaving any gaps
2. Follow the shape of your eye slightly past your lashes
1. Look at your face straight on and decide where you want your cat eye to go
2. Mark end point for each eye and fill in line, working from the outside in
3. Fill in and keep adjusting until you have reached the desired shape
4. Optional – brush more colour over lid for a full red eye look