1. Use brush to trace the outside of the lips with concealer
2. Start by lining the bow of your lips. Decide whether you want to define the tips of the bow, or create diffused definition across the top of the lips (or experiment with both to see what look you want).
3. Continue lining both top and bottom lips, working inward out, tapering colour into the corners of the mouth.
4. Optional – for a softer line, brush over line with a fluffy eyeshadow brush.
5. Use either brush or pencil to fill in the rest of the lip.
6. Wear alone, or top with High-Shine Gloss for a glossy finish.